During Weeks 9, 10, 11, you read about the effects of artificial intelligence on jobs. (Links in the bottom)
Choose any aspect regarding the effects of artificial intelligence on jobs and write an essay in which you put forth an argument and substantiate that argument with what you have read in the course readings.
Make sure you follow the tips given on the “Tips for Your Next Essay Tab.”
Try to keep your essay impersonal. Use impersonal pronouns (he, she, it…) and avoid your personal experiences for the body of the essay. In the conclusion, you may make reference to your personal experiences. If you choose to do so, you may use the first person “I” in the conclusion.
* Write a four to five page essay (note, four full pages is the minimum) in which you support your thesis based on this prompt.
* Highlight your thesis in yellow as well. Make sure you thesis states the subject, focus and a point of view (make it impersonal).
* Use the readings/lecture materials from weeks 9, 10, 11 to support your argument. No outside sources please.
* Use proper in text citations of readings,and cite the readings on your works cited page.
* Use MLA format for in-text citations, the works cited page (which is not counted in the page count), and the general format of the paper (font, spacing, headings…)
* Proofread your paper for grammar, spelling, punctuation, coherence…