Satisfaction Guarantee

First time here?

usewelcome15 to get 15% off

Communicating with elected officials

Visit the websites of the NYC Council, NY State Legislature, US House of Representatives, and the US Senate.Find out who represents you. (Queens, NY 11420)Note: Sign up to receive information using the online form provided. Be sure bookmark the websites for future use.1. Use the facts in your position statement to write a letter to one of your representatives, local, state, or federal, asking for specific support in solving the problem you presented in your position paper.2. Your letter should clearly state the issue, why you believe your representative should assist in improving the situation and what specific action you want the elected official to take.3. Be sure to describe how your representatives support will benefit the needs of the community.