Students must answer ONE of the questions below.
The answers should be in the form of an essay of approximately 1650 words.
The answer should not reflect only what is in the reading materials for the course, but also the students own analysis of the issues and what the student may have learnt by participating in the debates on the course forum.
Answer ONE of the following questions:
1. Is nation branding an effective way of advancing a countrys foreign policy options?
2. How can Public Diplomacy enhance cybersecurity and stability in cyberspace?
3. What are the most effective non-digital tools available to carry out Public Diplomacy campaigns?
4. Do digital technologies increase the extent to which Public Diplomacy can interfere in the internal affairs of other states? Where are the red lines that public diplomats should not cross?
5. Can non-state actors launch public diplomacy campaigns? How could these be distinguished from non-diplomatic campaigns?