The topic of this research project should be centered around to what extent does state laws and the legal system in West Africa tend to promote stability and security at the expense of human rights, with Ghana as the main case study? To what extent does Ghana and west African countries comply with international treaties on human rights. Whats the extent of political freedom in Ghana and West Africa. What approaches does west African governments implement to maintain domestic security and international security in the West African region. Include in the report multiple of examples from interviews (example victims of abused people, political and religious leaders, lawyers, human rights activists etc), mentioning their name and background. Please include also some photos, diagrams, figures when necessary. Only use scholarly sources the most and primary sources. Sections you should include in the report:
1. Overall human rights conditions in Ghana and in-comparison to West Africa (W.A)
2. How Pan- Africanism in Africa during the Cold War and the conflict between the great powers contributed to the current human rights condition in Ghana and African states and level of political freedom.
3. Political freedom in Ghana and freedom of expression and comparison to W.A.
4. The legal system in Ghana and comparison to W.A.
5. To what extent does legal system and state law in Ghana and W.A tend to promote stability and security at the expense of human rights.
6. What approaches does west African governments implement to maintain domestic security and international security in the West African region
7. To what extent does Ghana and west African countries comply with international treaties on human rights.
8. What measures are West African countries taking towards achieving the UN 2030 goals of sustainable development specially those related to human rights.
9. Sections on the rights of minorities in Ghana (Muslims, Women, etc.) and in comparison to other W.A countries.
10. Right of education for all individuals in Ghana (minorities, girls, etc).
11. NGOs and human rights activist in Ghana and West Africa.
12. To what extent does the security level in West Africa and Human rights conditions contribute to international security.