5 Entries: 2 Books and 3 Articles
The following should be included in the summary of your annotated bibliography.
1. A sentence or two that describes the author’s aim/purpose,
2. A brief capsule of the author’s main points/argument
3. A sentence or two about evidence the author uses to prove their point/argument
4. A couple of sentences on whether or not you think the author achieved its purpose considering the evidence.
5. A sentence or two at the end of the summary that explains why this source seems valuable and how you might use it
NOTE: All the above should be explicitly stated